In the past years I have designed and developed various websites and web applications; from the smallest
website to medium size e-commerce platforms, passing through chat-commerce platforms and a web-based medical
dedicated to external
I have included all projects in this list (even those I'm not proud to show) because each project has taught
- Appfactory – I'm currently employed as a full stack web developer at Appfactory, where I'm maintaining and building web applications using different languages and tecniques.
- [still untitled] – I'm currently developing from scratch a web-based medical software dedicated to orthopedic external fixation, this software helps M.D. to calculate the right correction for an orthopedic external circular fixator.
- Sinonimi Contrari Android App – On 2016 NYE I released a synonyms and antonyms dictionary App on the Play Store, it's an hybrid app, but it works very well!
- Noisefeed – As a fullstack developer at Appfactory, I'm leading the development of Noisefeed, a real-time social news aggregator dedicated to the soccer world, the project is now incubated by WyLab a sport tech incubator and I'm still maintaining it and building new features.
- Airshop – Airshop is the first Italian chat-commerce dedicated to local business, it's growning rapidly. I'm leading the frontend development and sometimes I help my colleagues on the backend development.
- Beachoo – Beachoo.com is an online platform which allows you to find the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Every beach presented on Beachoo.com has been checked and mapped by Beachoo staff.
- Tabletize – As a frontend developer / UX designer at Appfactory, I was focused on Tabletize. I was the guy behind the Tabletize web editor, my main responsibility was to design and build its interface. During the past years I've designed the new editor layout from scratches, handcrafted the code that stays behind it and studied its users behaviors.
- Zibba – Zibba is a fantastic Italian singer and songwriter. He asked me to redesign its website prior to his first appearance at the 64th Sanremo Italian Music Festival, where he won the Critics' Prize and the press office and web prize.
- U Lêugo – A simple social experiment utilizing the concerns of Genoese people about the Genova new city logo.
- Healthyouth – Brand Identity and website for Healthyouth, a 501(C)3 no-profit organization that promote and protect health among youth.
- Partito Preso – A simple one-page website to put focus to the contents of the political parties involved in the Italian general election of 2013 to the mass.
- Dom 85 – Simple website for a real estate agency (owned by my mother, 1 day work before her birthday) :)
- Glamest – An emerging online fashion outlet, I've started this project from scratch, builded its custom cms and SEO, designed the website, studied users interactions, etc. I'm still maintaining this website also by giving advices to its employees.
- Sinonimi Contrari – An online dictionary of synonyms and antonyms. sinonimi-contrari is one of the most used online dictionary of synonyms and antonyms in Italy.
- Finale Rent – Some friends asked me to build their brand new scooter rental company identity...
- Mythic Rides – I've developed this e-commerce website for holiday booking but the client never started this project, even if the website was ready...
- Medusa Hotel – Website and Blog for a sea-facing hotel in Finale Ligure.
- Fabio Neural DJ – Commissioned by Netfabrica – Website for an Italian Dj, who can update website's contents via his social pages (Facebook, twitter, Soundcloud, Flickr)
- Luca Guerrieri DJ – Commissioned by Netfabrica – Website for an Italian Dj, who can update website's contents via his social pages (Facebook, twitter, Soundcloud, Flickr)
- The Ultimate Bikeshop – Brand Identity and website for bike shop in Finale Ligure, a well known town for MTB lovers. After 2 years the shop closed, so did the website.
- Mamberto Outdoor – Mamberto Viaggi is one of the biggest Tour operator of northern Italy, they asked me to build their brand new online presence for their outdoor department. They were very pleased with the work I had done, but after a few years they abandoned the outdoor project.
- Geometra Salgoni – Commissioned by Informax – Website for a quantity surveyor
- Profumo di Dolci B&B – Commissioned by Informax – My first website, which would need a redesign huh?
Graphics, Logos, Prints, etc
I have done many graphic works including brand identity, logos, prints, t-shirts.
Here is a selection of my favourite projects.
2013 – Poster for the theater show "La Strana Malattia" ("The strange disease") concerning Alzheimer's disease.
2013 – Identity for an US based Non-profit Organization that help to prevent HIV in the youth.
2013 – Identity for a Residence surrounded by wisteria.
2013 – Identity for a theater troupe.
2012 – Poster for an oriental-style event on the beach.
2011 – Identity for a bike shop in Finale Ligure, Italy.
2011 – One of the many t-shirt graphics for TUB, a local Brand related to The Ultimate Bikeshop.